More Christmas Layouts thanks to LouCee!

Yes, I have received the emails and comments that you all would like some more Christmas layouts!

Thanks to LouCee's Creations, she has TWO Christmas kits! I've downloaded her "A Traditional Christmas" kit. I think it's darling! It really does depict the traditional feel of Christmas and I really like that.

LouCee's blog is totally awesome. She has the NEATEST stuff on there. If you don't want to pick up the kit (which is FREE thank-you-very-much), you have to at least visit her site and see the neat crafts that she does, the things you can download to make the same craft, her beautiful kits, and her tutorials. She is amazingly talented. I might digital scrapbook but you will never find me with any talent to regular scrapbook (isn't that weird? But it's totally true, I have no talent in that department!)

Thanks LouCee! You're a gem!

5 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh my word! they look cool, thanks for making my kit look awesome Allie
hugs

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

I love, love, love the third one!

Simply Sarah said...

Totally loving this cute kit. Any others in the pipeline?

Pipseater said...

Great layouta as always. Have a fabulous day.

Unknown said...

Thought I should pop by since you are doing blog themes for all my friends! Loucee, Lynn, Andrea... man, you get around!

Great work on the themes!!!