How to add my headers.

Click on the header of your choice.

It should open it up on another page. Then save it (right click and click "Save Picture As..." into a location where it can be easily found).

Go onto your blog and on the top right you'll see the word "Customized" it'll only show up if you are signed in.

Then in that large grey box you'll see lots of smaller boxes, the top smaller box should have the name of your blog with "(header)" next to it. On the bottom right of that box is the word "Edit".

Click on it. A small screen should pop up.

Before uploading the picture from your computer, click "Shrink to fit" and "Behind title and description". Then upload and click the "Save" button on the bottom right on the screen.

12 comments:

Kessa said...

Thankyou for these instructions - I have always wondered how to add a header to my blog. Will have a play around with it.

Elizabeth said...

Allie, your work is amazing. Thank you for all of your hard work

Megan said...

Allie,
I love this! It looks awesome on my blog! I was wondering though...is it possible to add on one of your headers, and add a family picture or something along with it as part of the header? Let me know...or make it apparent on your blog, if it's possible! Thanks again!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for sharing all of your hard work with us. Could you help with my header. I haven't had a problem before, but today is is not fitting right. It's not wide enough.

Anonymous said...

Wowww this is great,thanks so much,greetings Joke.

Heidi said...

I have been trying to add a header to my blog for who knows how long. I followed your instructions and it won't add the header to my blog. I even made my husband do it a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Is there something I need to do to the HTMl to make it work?

criss said...

All the template are amazing.
Thank you so much.
Kisse for all.
Criss.

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Ok I am a total dork cant get my personalized header to work and show up on my blog. help utahgrafffamily.blogspot.com

Life's better in Pink said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous templates.*hugs*

Jenny said...

Hmm, I can't get my header to show. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks!

jennyabby@charter.net

ღ a § y α ღ said...

helo..can u teach by showing de picture.i hope so u can give instruction step by step in the picture.coz i can't find CUSTOMIZE..huhu..hope can rply s soon as possible.TQVM..


lurve,
Asya

Tyson and Jennifer said...

My mom was asked by the YW Presidency in her Stake to make a blog for them. I told her about your site-- she wanted just the perfect background for it and found it here (First Love Revisited)! She loves it so much, she gets on the site just to look at how pretty it is! The Presidency loves it, too! (girls haven't seen it yet) Thank you!