I have a BLINKIE!

Thanks to Christie from Sweet Scraps, I now have a blinkie. How I would LOVE if you added it to your blog.

Here's how you do it:

Possibility number 1:
-Copy the image on your computer and load it in your photobucket album under "160x120 Small".
-Grab the HTML code it gives you and go back to your blog to Customize.
-Click Add Gadget and then click on Configure HTML/JavaScript and add the code in the box.
-Then Click on RICH TEXT on the right, highlight the blinkie when it comes up, click on that little world looking thingy that looks like its wearing glasses and put in my blog address and viola! You've got a blinkie!

Possibility number 2:
-If you click on the blinkie and it sends you to photobucket with the blinkie on the middle of the page, then copy the HTML code towards the bottom right of the page.
-Click Add Gadget and then click on Configure HTML/JavaScript and add the code in the box. -Then Click on RICH TEXT on the right, highlight the blinkie when it comes up, click on that little world looking thingy that looks like its wearing glasses and put in my blog address and viola! You've got a blinkie!


Thank you Christie! You're a sweetheart.

10 comments:

Christie said...

Girl you are QUICK!!!! You are so welcome for the blinkie-it was the least I could do for all the amazing backgrounds you've made me and the many others who frequent your blog.

Hugs,
Christie

Coopcakes said...

I don't know you, but I know Nikki Tross, and thanks for the cool designs. It's nice to have something a little out of the ordinary. :)

Vana63 said...

Awesome, Thanx for posting this!!! I have been trying to figure out how to grab blinkies...Ive got a couple now :-)

Monica said...

Today I create my first blog and I use your layout!
Thanks !!!!

Lynn B said...

Thankyou so much for the lovely layouts, I have used the pink butterflies on the black and it is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the layout. You are so talented. I recieved your blog site from my sister in law April Cooper. Thanks again.

Yanti said...

Thanks so much for the lovely layouts. I've just put the blinkie on my blog.

*.*.* i s a b e l l e *.*.* said...

Your layouts are awesome.. i never knew how to change my layout to something other than the usual ones. But after coming here, i know now. Thanks for the great layouts =)

Jackie said...

Awesome!

Helen Woodward said...

Hi Allie,
I am new to blogging and your backgrounds are a smorgasbord of delight to me, they are unique and wonderful!! I am a writer and that is my main focus, but I am addicted to my 3 blogs now due to all the wonderful help I have had dressing them up...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH xxxx

Helen Woodward (Abby Rose)