Welcome Lynn!

We have another fascinating kit maker join my circle of designers! I'm truly enjoying all the kits that I see and all the designers that I meet. It really is an honor!

Lynn has some great work! But of all her kits, her "Almost All Red" kit was my favorite. I just love red! Nothing beats it. And I do have to say that this kit couldn't have come at a better time! It's getting so cold outside! So here's some sweet, warm colored layouts for ya!

Be sure to visit Lynn at her Blog and her Shop! She has the most darling kits!

Thanks again Lynn!

The top, cream colored page doesn't come with the kit. I made that.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/233.jpg


The top, brown page does not come with the kit, I made that.
I also colored in the flowers on the tag.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/234.jpg



And here's the header. Here's the instructions.

I told ya! Isn't this kit beautiful?

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Allie, all I can say is WOW! Your layouts are awesome! Thank you so much, you make my Almost All Red kit look so good!

Pipseater said...

great layout, I love it.

Improvedliving said...

all i can is cool.Great layout.





HID Kits

HoleyCow Designs said...

Ive known Lynn for years.. and have worked with her in the digi world too.. youve found a great lady to supply you with great kits for sure!!!