Hooray! More from the incredible LouCee!

I just LOVE this kit. Seriously! The colors and the worn out papers (along with the poodles, of course) are just breathtaking! Lou Cee is so talented! You HAVE to check out her blog and see her incredible kits and you'll be surprised by how talented she is with regular scrapping. She definitely inspires and motivates me to do the awesome things she does tutorials for.

This is from her "Pink Poodle" kit. And it's FREE! So go get it!

The back page (the cream colored one) and the front page are not from her kit. I made those.

3 comments:

charlie said...

ooo..you've picked a winner using Loucee's stuff for sure..gorgeous!

LouCeeCreations said...

Allie, I LOVE my new blog layout!
Muah and hugs

HoleyCow Designs said...

love love love Loucees goodies too.. worked with her too.. and shes just such a buzy body and makes such wonderful things! anoher great choice