Welcome Linda Petersen of Mrs Jay Bob Designs!

Linda came to me with two adorable kits! This first layout and header comes from her kit, "Black Tie Affair" and the second layout and header comes from her sweet kit, "Lazy Afternoon". I just love both kits! They were fun to play around with and I know that you will like them too!

Visit Linda's blog to find where you can get these kits as well as other adorable kits that she's created!

Thanks Linda!






http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/284header.jpg







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put the Black Tie Affair on a blog. It is so nice and fits what the blog is about. I love all your work.

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Wonderfull templates , scrp, works, greeting from Belgium.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just love this black one. Im swedish and have the black one on my blogger. THANK YOU!

Im woundering if you are going to do any black and red for x-mas?

//Mia