Welcome Caryn of Enchanted Studio Scraps!

Caryn from Enchanted Studio Scraps has the most cute kit, "There Was a Little Girl" that she generously shared with me to make some layouts and headers with.


As I was looking over Caryn's shop, my five year old daughter oohed and awwed over all of her kits, claiming they were beautiful and very "princessy".

Of all the kits that we looked at, she liked this one the most.


Thanks Caryn for your talent and sharing with me your kit! I love it!





http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/282.jpg





http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/282header.jpg



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Allie, those are SO cute! I'm going to have to have a blog redo tonight ;) I'm glad you enjoyed playing with the kit, and THANK you for the gorgeous blog bling. Any of my kits are yours whenever you want them ;)

charlie said...

great job with Caz's new kit..its great one to play with ;)Thanks for the lovely hello..mwahh

♥ Vera said...

Wow,i love it,so sweet.
Greetings
Vera

Qay Haji Kassim said...

NICE! :)

x

Anonymous said...

oh this is cute, but can you show me, how i put in my blog? i try but i don't know! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppppppppppppppppppp....kissessssssss

lb

Unknown said...

Allie, it's been a while because I had to do some resizing (read LOTS of playing on my blog ;)

My main blog column is 600px (because my LO's and previews are at 600px) and it didn't fit.

But I FINALLY got it to fit, made my header and put it all in. Just LOVE it!

Thank you, lovely lady!

Ruth and Steve said...

Thank you for the designs, they are beautiful!