Welcome Tia and Dawn of 2 Diva's Designz!

I didn't do this kit JUSTICE with this layout and header. You have GOT to look over at Tia and Dawn's blog to see just how adorable this kit is! I saw it and was immediately reminded of a good friend from church and thought of her the whole time I made this layout and kit.

This is from their kit "Designing Divas". The name fits perfectly!

Thanks ladies! Keep up the beautiful work!


http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/285.jpg





http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/285header.jpg

7 comments:

The Garden of Egan said...

Just ran across your site today. Wow, beautiful designs!!!!!!!!!!!
I can tell I will spend much time here.

EllaEnchanted said...

I put this on a blog, the header is a little to big, but it is cool looking. You do good work.

Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog stuff, you do such awesome work and I have your "blinkie' on my blog so others can come here and see your awesome work.
http://scrampersurfboard.blogspot.com/

Juicy Scrap said...

Hi there you have an award on my blog and you have been tagged! Love Joyce

Juicy Scrap said...

Hi hun, you're very welcome!!
And, a happy birthday!!!!

Love Joyce

Silvie said...

Oh, the new layouts are gorgeous! Could change my blog layout again, though I changed two weeks ago or so... :-)

Thanks for sharing your work!

Greetings from Germany, Silvie

garrettandbritt said...

Your designs are amazing,I found you today and will for sure be coming back. You are very talented!!!