Slow Sundays = Tons of layouts!

I can't believe all the layouts I seem to be able to make on Sundays. Since it's such a relaxing day, I find that I'm not so stressed and therefore, the creative juices flow easier, which motivates me to make tons of layouts.

So...here are two more layouts from a new kit designer! Say hello to Krystal of Scraps Sealed With A Kiss.

I loved the fun and bright colors of her "Lovestruck" kit! I had to have it! Be sure to go to her blog and pick up her freebies! You'll be glad you did! And send her some love too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Thank you sooo much! I am so happy that you used them. I am speechless really ; )

I-Krea design said...

Yes, you've say it right in dutch!
These LO's you've made are so cute.
Have a great week too.

Speer Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog layouts and I love that they are so easy to use. I have my whole family hooked on them. And way thanks for making them FREE!!!!