Welcome Pam!

Ok, I was totally eyeing this kit before Pam contacted me! I was told by Sarah that she would be contacting me and so I went to look at her stuff and saw this kit, "Sweet Treats" and thought, "Ooooh, I hope she has me play around with THAT kit!"

It's a FUN kit! I love the colors, they do remind me of Christmas candy, the kinds that come in a tall tin and are super hard and it seems like all grandma's have them sitting out during the holidays. You know what I'm talking about? I love that candy! It brings so many memories with each piece

You have to get this kit! It's adorable! Check out Pam's shop to get it. Plus, she has lots of other fun kits and commercial use items for sale for cheap! And remember to check out her blog and send her some love!

Thanks again Pam!

11 comments:

Love of lilacs said...

Allie, you really do GREAT work! Thanks for always sharing.

charlie said...

yummy..love the new blog wear!

Simply Sarah said...

Hey Allison - It looks great! So cute. I am gonna snag it. My only issue is that I added the 3rd column to my blog (thanks for the info) and now my backgrounds dont fit and I cannot figure out how to extend it all the way to the edges. Ahh... well, I will try anyways but am definitely using the header.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Didnt it look bare?

BTW - I have a job interview Wed Am... Crossing all fingers, toes.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with my kit! Hmmm....noww to figure out how to make it work on my wordpress blog!

Lorie M Designs said...

Hi Allie your new blog design is wonderful!

beth said...

I just found your blog today and I LOVE the work you do! I'm gonna snag a cute layout and then let everyone know where I got it from!!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

wow, allie they are great!
i loved them, i love everything you do :D
i'm aldi, the girl who was annoying you the other day with the thousands of mails :P haha
xx

Deanna said...

Alli, I just found your blog, what BEAUTIFUL stuff!! I make freebie kits and would love to swap advertising if you like my stuff. Come check out my kits at http://flowerscrap.blogspot.com.

Email me if you like at
flowerscrap@gmail.com

Kaylyn said...

I put this on my blog. It is sooooooooo cute! I used the candy striped one with the green ribbons as well as the header. I LOVE it. Thank you for all your hard work!
Also I tried to use the layout number 233.jpg and found out that there are 2 of them with that number. I wanted the one just above the header. I think it has been numbered wrong. I love that one if there is a way to change it so that we can use it. That would be wonderful!
you can email me with any questions
kaylyn68@gmail.com

opalpearl3 said...

This layout is so pretty. Thanks for the freebie.

Joy Tracey said...

Thank you so much for providing these! This Christmas background is just too darn cute! I am setting up a Countdown to Christmas blog and this is just perfect!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I really appreciate all your hard work!

Hugs, Joy