From Liz's "Beautiful Mess" kit!

I love the deep hues of these papers! It reminds me of when I was young and used to play Chinese Checkers with my friend. I would place the red, yellow, and blue marbles together and would think, "Wow, I just love how good that looks".

Liz from scrapalinquent.blogspot.com made these super sassy and chic papers and embellishments . I must obviously like the red one with the white vine as I accidentally used it twice!!. Visit Liz's blog and give her some love! And then get the kit!!

Thanks Liz for letting me use your kit and also for bringing back a sweet memory I had!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

You did it!!! Give yourself a big pat on the back! These layouts are your best yet. All the elements look right, just as if you were to create this in person!! The shadows are there, the depth is great and lighting matches!

Now, watch out world...Allie's out there to knock your digital socks off!

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are great Allison!!!

I wouldn't have thought to put everything together that way, but it sooooo works! Hope you don't mind, but I'm totally scraplifting that!!!

xoxoxo,
Liz
Scrapalinquent

Paula said...

Love it! Thank you so much!